Friday, March 19, 2010, 11:18 AM
New Facial Regime:
♥ Spend, Spending, Spent ♥
1. Daily dose of collagen drink
2. Religious application of eye gel morning and night
3. Water-based 3in1 make up removal, toner and cleanse
4. Weekly dose of bird nest for fair complexion and nourishing of lungs...
Weekend Splurge !!!!
1. Canon 3in1 Printer (Print-Scan-Copy) : $ 199
2. Photo Paper (Bundle of 3) : $10.50
Body Shop (Compliments from Baby Goh)
1. Eye Gel Pack: $13.40
2. Spot Corrector: $26.90
3. Nail Buffer: $4.40
4. Hair & Body Wash Men: $17.90
1. Maxi Black Eyes (4 months) : $56
Eu Ren Seng (Compliments from Baby Goh)
1. Premium Bird Nest: $75
City Chain (Baby Goh)
1. Change of watch strip: $20
1. Collagen (2months): $130
Borders (Baby Goh)
1. Poker Book: $26.90
TOTAL : $580.00
Thursday, March 18, 2010, 10:16 AM
♥ I wanna complain !!! ♥
The advantage of working for stupid managers - You outshine them
Disadvantage - You learn nothing ....
Advantage of working for smart managers - You learn a lot from them
Disadvantage - They outshine you and you'll never take credit for your background hardwork!
Fortunately or NOT, I belong to the 2nd category. Its bad enough that you have a smart manager that has direct communication with the bosses and now that I have a senior executive in between my manager and me, forget about pay raise or promotion ...... BUT, I am grateful that they treat me quite well and of course to help me out whenever I am sick or can't manage. Not that I have anything against them in person.
Sometimes you ask, Why work so hard ?!