Monday, November 13, 2006, 5:23 PM
People to thank for Poly Friends Celebration:
1. Janice: Big hugs and kisses to you for organising the celebration for the second year !!! i know you went through losta sweat and tears for that event. Baking the oreo cheesecake by scarificing beauty sleep, planning ideas for presents informing everyone.
2. Bee Yan and Hui Min: Thanks for lying to me saying you wanna buy subway cookie when you went to buy the pearl necklace from Imbiah and also getting the jigsaw puzzle printed.
3. Shu Lay: Going all the way to town to get the balloon for me... have to suffer envious stares and embrassment
4. Rest (Amy, Jasmine, SK, Jason and Girl, Jeanie, Pei Fen): For the presents and being there with me to spend the celebration.
People to thank for LaO peNg You Celebration:
1. Grace: Oragnising the dinner and contacting people. Buying the cheesecake, candle and lighter. You knew how much birthday means to me and disappointments i faced. *muackx*
2. Michelle and Tze Wei: Thanks Mich for the cd and also presence of tze wei that brings joy to me because can suan him wahahhaha....
Hmmm of course there are disappoinments faced with that simply bo chap or dun remember ... the closer you are to that person the greater the impact... someone told me a cure to this "Dun expect too much". Guess i will try harder for next year. Haha ~ with this celebration season over ~ time to go back to projects .......
Anyway yesterday i bought a pooh bear water bottle, those with strip to sling across shoulders for my younger cousin who will be P5 next year. Jst now i went to ask her if she will take those kind of bottle without telling her i already bought one .... then she say " No lar of course, its so NOB". I laughed at myself after that. To she is still that little cousin whom was considered part of my family since she was a baby. Now she had grown up so much and i still think of her as the girl who my mother brings to Kindergarden and Nursery school .... hahaha ~~~~ what should i do with the bottle ????!!!!