Thursday, July 31, 2008, 2:09 AM
The Real Me Quiz
♥ The Real You Quiz ♥
You've got great self-confidence and you're full of charm. Most guys who get to know you will be attracted to you. You are far from sweet and proper; your intriguing personality fascinates them. Most guys find it easy to fall for a girl like you.
You really care about other people's feelings and are quite serious about the issues that affect your life. You are sincere, and your concern for the well-being of others makes many people want to be your friend.
You strictly follow rules, and you expect other people to be the same as well. People can get tired of you easily, as you can make them feel a little guilty about themselves. You always make decisions on your own, and can be dismissive of other people's advice. You like to be the leader in groups, but can forget to be concerned about the people you are with.
Your peers think of you as a fun person, but sometimes you can be a little irresponsible. You can be somewhat childish, and can try to ignore the fact that you will one day need to really grow up and be a mature adult! Perhaps you could start reading good books; they might help you look at the world in a different light. You do want to be taken seriously, right?
Your boyfriend believes that you are a strong and independent person. Your confidence and cheerfulness make you an attractive person to be around, but sometimes you need to pay more attention to what other people, including your boyfriend, are thinking.
Sunday, July 27, 2008, 11:32 PM
Did a quiz on "Get to Know Yourself Better"
♥ Get to Know Yourself Better Quiz ♥
Your view on yourself:
You are intelligent, honest and sweet. You are friendly to everybody and don't like conflict. Because you're so cheerful and fun people are naturally attracted to you and like to talk to you.
The type of girlfriend/boyfriend you are looking for:
You are a true romantic. When you are in love, you will do anything and everything to keep your love true.
Your readiness to commit to a relationship:
You are ready to commit as soon as you meet the right person. And you believe you will pretty much know as soon as you might that person.
The seriousness of your love:
Your have very sensible tactics when approaching the opposite sex. In many ways people find your straightforwardness attractive, so you will find yourself with plenty of dates.
Your views on education
Education is very important in life. You want to study hard and learn as much as you can.
The right job for you:
You're a practical person and will choose a secure job with a steady income. Knowing what you like to do is important. Find a regular job doing just that and you'll be set for life.
How do you view success:
You are afraid of failure and scared to have a go at the career you would like to have in case you don't succeed. Don't give up when you haven't yet even started! Be courageous.
What are you most afraid of:
You are afraid of things that you cannot control. Sometimes you show your anger to cover up how you feel.
Who is your true self:
You are full of energy and confidence. You are unpredictable, with moods changing as quickly as an ocean. You might occasionally be calm and still, but never for long.
Hey hey. Stumbled on some love stories on the net.
♥ Love Life ♥
1. The young girl set her eyes on this dark skinned guy during a camp and had a crush on him for 2 years.
2. A studious guy came along and they dated. Throughout the 2 months, they only held hands for 10 seconds and one day he just disappeared from her life, only having his good friend to clean his backside.
3. This good friend of his gradually became her strength to walk together through hardships of life. Unknowingly, days became months and months became years. Attachments, graduations, army, school, they've seen through it all. One sudden day, he asked for a breakup with her, the soon to be fiancee for an morally unacceptable relationship. She still love him. Or not ?
4. A dangerous guy dropped by. Fake tender and concerns made her sway. Followed by threats and mental torture, he pretend to die. She left, knowing who she really loved.
5. He saw how she smiled, how she cried. Subconciously, he fell in love with her. They became closer, maybe too close. In the end, she realised that they were not meant to be and started to run. He was left, broken and crumpled in his own world. Unfortunately, he is a good guy.
6. He dropped many hints that he liked her and finally represented his love for her with a hand dotted portrait of her. It was the most wonderful and touching gift she ever received. She is moved but not love.
7. This guy secretly had a crush on her but the crush was so strong that everyone could feel it. He chose not to tell her not only because 2 of his other friends whom also liked her, confessed and was rejected, he suffered great heartaches from previous betrayal. All he wanted, was her attention.
8. An ex-classmate suddenly met her again after a few years. She refused to listen to his confession but knew that he liked her from her closest friend. He was almost crazy about her. After a month or so, he is attached to another ex-classmate of his.
9. She acted on impluse and had a crush on him. She gave him chances after chances to take more initative and be more thoughtful. He missed his chance. Will he get it back again?
10. He left when he saw her with his friend. But he could not forget her. They became friends and he took good care of her. Will she ever know ?
11. He spotted her gazing at him in the midst of crowd. To her, his face shone brightly in the dark, it represented hope and innocence. They shown interest in each other but left it to fate. They met conincidentally and started to contact. His face still shone brightly as ever but he is not that innocent. He is in great pain just like she was, they will only get more despair. He took her as a new toy and slipped away because she is too normal.