Yahoo !!!!~~ Just the thought of Friday makes me bim.
Sometimes, it feels good to do thing unplanned and yesterday was one of those days. Inital plan was to catch Public Enemies starring Johnny Depp. Was cracking our brains for dinner options and we ended up at Giraffe @ Istana Park. Some mouth watering pictures served first....
Tenderloin with Herb Butter
Over baked Salmon Fillet with Cream Sauce
Molten Lava Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream
The food there are really good. The salmon doesn't have the fishy taste and the side dishes - Mashed Potato and Cucumbers are very well marinated and tasty. I do not have strong jaws hence medium rare beef is not my favourite. Luckily the part where Baby cut for me to try is medium well, one word: YUMMY !
The ambience is good too. No noisy young adults, daylight handing its position over to moonlight and if you are lucky enough, you get to see Ministers making an exit from Istana. Jealous for neglecting him over Melody
Went to PS arcade for some Car Racing session and Basketball Challenge. Completed 5 Sections but our accuracy not up to standard yet.
Time to go home? Nope, not when we have not satisfy our craving for watching a movie.
I am so glad that I decided to watched Hangover instead of public enemies after watching the trailer. Seriously if you are damn pissed off at work or just angry over minor problems, I am sure this show will let you forget the unpleasant moments. Its definately a no brainer show and well, you really got to be more than a little "dirty minded" in order to understand whats going on. With a group of friends like mine, there is no doubt I understand the content totally.
The person sitting close next to me was laughing so heartily. Baby must have been really tickled.
If "Forgetting Sarah Marshal" can make you laugh your pants off, I am sure this can too !
*I've been constantly reminding myself, "Think happy, Do happy thing, Be Happy". Life goes on. :)
Human beings are such ironic, funny creatures.
* How we forget someone's positive side of them and pin point their negative side.
* How we can forgive one person for betrayal but not someone with bad temper.
* How we jump into conclusion without giving the other party a chance to explain themselves nor finding out the whole truth.
* How we are bias towards friends/lover no matter whether they are right or wrong.
* How we turn a deaf ear to whatever advice or constructive negative remarks that people make about us only to nod in agreement few years down the road.
* How ungrateful we are and take things for granted.
* How we get angry with ourselves though we know its not our fault.
* How someone we know appears to be a guardian angel but actually a disguised devil.
* How someone we know for years become a stranger the next day.
By looking at things in different angles makes us think differently. Perhaps.